SamFit is expanding hours at some of its locations as Benton and Linn counties continue through the phases of reopening.
The Albany, Corvallis and Lebanon locations now offer 24-hour access Monday into Friday. Hours are:
- Monday: 5 a.m. to midnight
- Tuesday through Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Midnight to 1 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
Hours for the Newport location are:
- Monday and Wednesday: 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Closed Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
Group classes and personal training will resume at a later date. Membership billing was re-started in June.
SamFit members will notice safety protocols, cleaning and sanitization requirements when they return:
- Members will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Members will also be required to clean equipment before and after each use.
- Racquetball courts will be closed and some equipment will be blocked for to ensure proper physical distance between members.
- A SamFit staff member will be on hand to ensure social distancing and do continuous cleaning as needed, including the locker rooms.
- Lockers and locker rooms will be open for changing, but showers and saunas will be closed for the time being.
For more information, contact your local SamFit by email:
- Albany: Albany@samfit.org
- Corvallis: Corvallis@samfit.org
- Lebanon: Lebanon@samfit.org
- Newport: Newport@samfit.org