- 1-1/2 cups smooth almond butter
- 5 tablespoons honey (substitute pure maple syrup to make Vegan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil, melted and then cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/3 cup rough chopped, freeze-dried raspberries, plus 2 tablespoons crushed for sprinkling on top of cups
- 1 pinch sea salt
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
In a mixing bowl cream together the almond butter, honey and vanilla extract.
Whisk in cooled coconut oil until smooth.
Stir in chopped almonds.
Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon 3 tbs batter into each prepared cup. You will have some leftover batter, which should make about two more cups. Top with reserved, crushed raspberries, and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
Freeze for 20-30 minutes or refrigerate at least an hour, until set.
Remove from liner and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.