Donated items will be provided to individuals in need at various locations, including the Benton County Jail, Corvallis Daytime Drop-In Center, Emergency Department at the hospital, Jackson Street Youth Services, Men’s Cold Weather Shelter and Hygiene Center, Samaritan Care Management and Women’s Cold Weather Shelter.
The clothing and supply drive will be accepting donations from Monday, March 8 to Friday, March 19.
Recommended donations for adults and children include:
• Men’s pants, size 32-44 waist. New or gently used are acceptable.
• Sweatpants and shirts – all sizes and genders. New or gently used are acceptable.
• New underwear in all sizes and genders, ages 10-plus.
• Pajama sets and warm long underwear, ages 10-plus. New or gently used are acceptable.
• New socks – athletic, cold weather, dress.
• Work shoes – nonskid, all adult sizes. New or gently used are acceptable.
• Hygiene products – regular size shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap.
• Cold weather gloves. New or gently used are acceptable.
• Raincoats and boots – all sizes. New or gently used are acceptable.
• Sports bras – sizes S-XL. New or gently used are acceptable.
Donations may be dropped off at the barrels located at the following locations from March 8 to 19:
• Hospital main entrance.
• Samaritan Square front entrance at 815 NW Ninth St.
This event is a collaboration between the Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation, WISH (Women Investing in Samaritan Health) and the Samaritan Service Opportunity Care Coordination Team. Visit samhealth.org/GSHF to learn how to support additional events.