Get the latest health and wellness information from Samaritan experts in our monthly e-newsletter, To Your Health.
In this month’s issue:
- Hear why Portland resident Cherrie Sheinberg chose to have her carpal tunnel surgery at Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital.
- Learn when it makes sense to wear a mask for activities around the house.
- Understand the diagnosis of heart failure and how symptoms are managed.
- Get summer safety tips from a 14-year veteran of emergency medicine at Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital.
- Consider these five things before getting a vasectomy.
View the July issue of To Your Health.