Families in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties with children ages 2 to 10 are invited to attend The Incredible Years, an 11-week online class series to explore ways to raise responsible children.
The free class will take place Wednesdays, March 30 through June 8, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Free materials and incentives for participation will be provided.
At this class, parents will learn about:
- Using play and praise to build a more cooperative relationship with their children.
- Making clear family rules.
- Finding ways to create a more pleasant and enjoyable home life.
- Preventing and reducing behavior problems.
- Improving your children’s social skills.
This is a remote learning class available to anyone with access to an internet device with a camera and microphone.
The class is sponsored by Parenting Success Network and Samaritan Health Services.