- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- 8 Servings
- Nutrition Facts
Rhubarb is a good source of potassium and vitamin K. Rhubarb is fun to experiment with!
Check out the recipe below, and pick up some rhubarb today from your local grocery store!
- 3 cups thinly sliced fresh rhubarb.
- 3 tablespoons honey.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice.
- 1 1/2 cups halved red or green grapes.
- 1 1/2 cups small honeydew or cantaloupe pieces.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries.
Bring rhubarb, honey and orange juice to a simmer in medium sauce pan over medium heat.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until the rhubarb is just beginning to break down, three to four minutes.
Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate for about 15 minutes to cool.
Stir grapes, melon and strawberries into the rhubarb mixture.
Serve or refrigerate until ready to use.