Winners of the Mid-Valley Media Group’s Top of the Valley – Best of 2022 campaign have been announced. Top of the Valley is an annual celebration where community members have the opportunity to nominate and vote for local businesses that provide excellent and outstanding products and services.
“Thank you to our Samaritan winners who live our organizational values and provide service excellence. They make the entire organization proud of their accomplishments. Also, thank you to everyone who took the time to vote,” said President & CEO Doug Boysen.
Voted “best” by the community:
- Paul Daskalos, DO, of Samaritan Gynecology & Surgical Associates, best physician.
- SamFit, best fitness center.
- Mid-Valley Children’s Clinic of Albany, best pediatric office.
- Samaritan Health Services, best employer with over 50 employees.
- Best Western PREMIER® Boulder Falls Inn, best place to stay.
Voted “favorite” by the community:
- Dana Kosmala, DO, of the Samaritan Lebanon Health Center, a favorite pediatrician.
- Skotti Church, MD, of GSRMC Internal Medicine, favorite physician.
- 1847 Bar & Grill, favorite restaurant in Linn County.