The InterCommunity Health Research Institute, established in early 2022, is a collaboration to leverage shared resources to evaluate and improve population health and health equity. The research institute, convened by InterCommunity Health Network Coordinated Care Organization, includes community partners, key policymakers, researchers and health care system representatives.
The research institute provides actionable evidence to inform community health investments and initiatives in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. It is creating an inclusive, collaborative environment that promotes curiosity, discovery and innovation through rigorous program evaluation and research in the following areas:
- Finding the best approaches to support the needs of the community.
- Providing academic rigor to health‑related program evaluation and research.
- Strengthening community relationships and resources between diverse partners.
- Aligning resources and health education with the community.
- Facilitating diverse funding sources to support population health initiatives.
For more information about the InterCommunity Health Research Institute, please email IHN‑CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org.