Mary "Elizabeth" Caron, DO
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Languages Spoken:
- Arabic, English, French, Spanish
Undergraduate: City University of New York (CUNY)
Medical Education: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internship: Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation
Internship: New York United Hospital Medical Center
Residency: St Barnabas Hospital
- Board Certifications:
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Pain Management
- Medical Staff Status:
- Samaritan Provider
- Accepting New Patients:
- Clinical Interests:
- Child Development, Maternal Care, Nutrition
- Dr. Caron cares for patients of all ages, and has special interest in using principles of osteopathic medicine for expectant mothers, newborns, infants and children, specializing in developmental delays, issues with nursing, child development, nutrition and well-being.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs, as well as studying languages, being outdoors and exercising.
You are leaving Samaritan Health Services
You are leaving the Samaritan Health Services website.