David Cassat, MD
- Sports Medicine
- Languages Spoken:
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Medical Education: Texas A & M University College of Medicine, Residency: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Undergraduate: Brigham Young University, Fellowship: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Board Certifications:
- Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
- Medical Staff Status:
- Samaritan Provider
- Accepting New Patients:
- Clinical Interests:
- Non-surgical Treatments, Fracture Management, Nutrition & Supplementation Issues, Joint Injections
- Dr. Cassat provides non-surgical treatment for muscle, joint and bone issues. He also specializes in fracture management, adolescent patients, nutrition and supplementation issues and traditional joint injections.
With family roots in Salem and Lake Oswego, Dr. Cassat was already familiar with the family-oriented communities and outdoor recreational opportunities that make the mid-Willamette Valley a great place to put down roots with his family.